You will be responsible for the generation, coordination, and execution of test plans for the next-generation networking product with the objective of ensuring the release required software and hardware implementation meet customer requirements, approval, and certification criteria.
- Take test delivery ownership for a feature or a group of features. Understanding end-to-end feature requirements at individual and architecture levels. In-depth knowledge of the hardware and protocols involved, their dependencies, and their role within the product architecture.
- Thorough understanding of the impact of requirements across various releases. Confidence to take on the architects and question every requirement for their individual validity and completeness towards the deliverable.
- Develop, execute and automate test plans to validate customer use-cases and product capabilities and Requirements.
- Execution of manual and automation end-to-end feature testing. Due diligence to make sure the test cases cover the complete landscape of features being tested.
- Ensure test environment sufficiency of traffic generators, cards, and system set up and making sure it is ready for completion of the work. Deliver the manual and automation test results on time within given quality parameters.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on Experience of L2/L3 Network equipment in different testing aspects: Functional, System, Performance, and Scale
- Must have hands-on experience on production testing of core data network elements
- Must have hands-on experience on Cisco core network routers
- Hands-on experience in L2/L3 Technologies: PMIPv6, MPLS, BGP, IPv4, IPv6
- L2/L3 traffic generators/analyzers: Iperf, IXIA, SmartBits, etc.,
- Lisbon, Portugal
- San Francisco, California (USA)